Creation P-Cut CTO630 24" Vinyl Cutter Plotter
Continuous rollers allow you to cut material that is from 2.5" wide to 24" (including scraps).Fine grit feed rollers do not mark material like other vinyl cutters in the same class. The ducted suction fan keeps material flat without the need for 3rd pinch roller (which marks the middle of your material). The USB connection ensures compatibility with all computers (even Macs - with appropriate software). It's better fit-and-finish than other machines in its class and the better packing material ensures that you will receive your machine in good working condition.
- Twice the Speed of other normal plotters (Faster than Roland)
- 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Auto-switching (Worldwide)
- Compatible with any system: XP, Vista, Win 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Mac
- Serial & USB Connection (Real 2.0 USB, Can fit any computer and Laptop)
- 3 Quality Blades
- Pen Adapter
- Dual Position Carriage
- 2 Quality Pinch Roller
- 2 Superior Ball-bearing Bual Roller
- A mini Desk Stand (extra £40 for the floor stand)
- Aluminum Case
- Professional Software Options (not included)
- Model CTO630
- Driver High stepping motor, micro-step driver
- MachineSize 730MM/28.7"
- Cutting Size 625MM/24.6"
- Cutting Speed 8 Grade
- Pinch Roller 2
- Pressure 800
- LCD With
- Buffer Capacity 4 MB
- Resolution 0.025 MM/Step
- Power Requirements 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Auto-switching (Worldwide)
- Interface USB2.0/Serial (FTDI Chipset)
- This listing NOT includes the floor stand, it comes with a desk stand. The floor stand costs extra £40 to add.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!