LG Printing Material: LD3912 CLEAR PRINT AND LAMINATE
LP3912 / LP3942G – Polymeric Protective Laminate
LP3912 / LP3942G is a high gloss calender PVC film for protecting digitally printed image. It provides protection from
damaging from UV radiation, scratch and abrasion. Moreover, it offers enhanced colors and durability.
• Protecting from UV rays, scratch and abrasion
• Long durable calendered film (5 years)
• Excellent printing performance
• Enhancing color of image
• Excellent weather resistance: Solvent Based Acrylic Adhesive
• Removability LP3912G: permanent
• Removability LP3942G: removable
Areas of use
• Solvent inkjet printing: Vutek, Arizona, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland, DGI etc.
• Indoor and outdoor protection of large format digital image
No heat is required. It can be used most squeeze roll laminators. Keep the film flat during lamination.
• Compatible with the base films LD3910/391T, LD393T, LD395T, LD3911, LD3920, LD3950 and LD4910.
Film 3.6 mils Transparent film with gloss finish
Thickness 4.8 mils with adhesive (± 10 %)
Adhesive Acrylic based pressure sensitive (Solvent based)
Adhesive color Clear
Liner Double sides PE coated paper(135g/m2)
Application surfaces Flat, rounding etc.
Application temp. ≥ 10°C (18 to 25°C optimum)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!