Roland CAMM-1 Pro GX 640 64" Vinyl Cutter
The GX-640 outperforms the competition at every measure thanks to the industry's newest, most advanced DC servo motor technology, an expanded grit roller system for the heaviest media rolls and integration with premium Roland software solutions including CutStudio and VersaWorks. Based on decades of engineering excellence and backed by a three-year warranty, the GX-640 combines the industry's smartest and most efficient contour cutting technology with the power and performance you have come to expect from Roland. On its own, or paired with a VersaArt or SOLJET XJ printer, the GX-640 is the best value on the market today.
- 64" wide format
- Fits 72", cuts 65"
- Quadralign™ optical registration system (with Roland VersaWorks) for cutting pre-printed graphics
- Outstanding cutting quality
- 3 cut modes for exceptional quality
- Front and rear loading
- CutStudio output software
- Automatic sheet cut function
- USB plug and play
- Overcut and Autocut functions
- Overlap function for cutting thicker media such as prismatic reflective vinyl and monument grade sandblast
- Stand included
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!